For Invited Speakers
It is required that invited speakers attending the WFNOS 2022 in person prepare their lecture file in PPT format including texts, images, and video files, etc. The prepared file will need to be submitted to the preview room on the day of the presentation. On the other hand, those attending the WFNOS 2022 online should prepare a pre-recorded lecture video file.
Speakers attending WFNOS 2022 in person (face-to-face lecture)
Please prepare a PowerPoint Presentation consisting of multiple slides in 4:3 ratio landscape orientation.
Please note that lecture slides should be prepared in English
- File format: .ppt (PowerPoint presentation file)
- File size limit: Should not exceed 100 MB
- Slide set up: 4:3 (standard screen) ratio in landscape orientation
- Font size: Use a minimum font size of 14 points.
- Font style: Avoid using custom fonts. We recommend that you use the default fonts that come with Microsoft Office.
- Submission method: Submit your lecture slides to the preview room on the day of your lecture (at least 1 hour before your lecture starts).
Speakers attending WFNOS 2022 online
You can prepare a pre-recorded lecture video file which is a recording of your lecture including narration in Mp4 video format.
1) How to prepare a pre-recorded lecture video
- File format: .Mp4 (recording of the presentation + narration)
You can use your preferred presentation software (eg. Zoom, Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.)
- Slide set up: 16:9 (wide screen) ratio in landscape orientation
- File size limit: Should not exceed 500 MB
- Time limit: Should not exceed your assigned lecture time
- No. of slides: No limit: as long as the length of the video stays within the assigned time, there is no limit on the no. of slides.
To see the detailed instructions on how to prepare your video recording, please click the below button.
2) How to upload the pre-recorded lecture video
We will be using 'Dropbox' to collect and protect your lecture video. You can simply upload your file without creating an account, and only the secretariat will have access to view the files uploaded by the presenting authors.
- Click the uploading link that you received via email or click the "Go to upload my lecture video" button below.
- Click Choose from computer to upload a file. You can also drag and drop the file directly into your browser window.
- If you have two or more files to upload, click +Add another file.
- Once you have all the files you want to upload, enter your name and email address so that the secretariat knows who uploaded these files.
Important: Name of the file must be "Your full name_symposium name" (Eg. John Doe_Symposium 1).
Pre-recorded lecture file submission link will be available until the meeting ends. For smooth preparation, please submit your pre-recorded lecture file as soon as possible